Thursday, April 9, 2009

The first pony tail



I originally started this blog in order to record the milestones of Ada and of motherhood. While this blog has evolved into a bit more than that, don't you think that a little girl's first pony tail is by all means a milestone worth recording. I say that indeed it is, so I record away. Where did my baby go? Obviously my baby is still hanging around as Ada is still quite attached to that pacie. My life is just too crazy at the moment to fight the pacie battle, so she hangs on.

7 comments:

Alessandra said...

Your daughter is cute!

Amanda said...

She looks like Ellie in that last picture! She is so cute with her pony tail :)

Lindsay said...

Precious!! And that definitely is a milestone!

Stephanie said...

Oh that is so adorable! I can't believe she has hair long enough to fit into a pony tail! I guess the curls make it look shorter! LOL She is absolutely precious and I love what you wrote about her saying I Love You Mommy from her bed and the way God spoke to your heart about His truth! Thanks for sharing! Love, Stephanie

Jessica said...

so cute!! I just love it! It does make her look older!

The Murphrees said...

She is so cute! I love the pony tail.

Mary Ann said...

Oh, Laura Beth, she is too cute for words. She reminds me of Kate and you at that age.