Monday, April 13, 2009

Best Couponing Sources

I feel like I haven't talked couponing in a while, but I am still trucking along, clipping, sorting, filing, saving money.

I collect the majority of my coupons from the Sunday paper, even buying multiple copies every weekend. In fact, the cashier at the gas station beside my house refers to me as the "coupon lady." So very cool, I know. Though the Sunday paper is my main source, I do look elsewhere for coupons--online, the Thursday edition of the paper, and tear pads in the grocery store.

Another great source for coupons that you may not know about it is the magazine All You. All the serious couponers swear by this magazine as a great source for money saved. Right now, my friend Jessica, is teaming up with Carrie at Money Saving Methods, to give everyone a great deal on an All You subscription. To take advantage, go here. I highly recommend subscribing. It will save you tons of money couponing.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

thanks friend!

Suehaad said...

I had just started a post about where I find my coupons. I hope to finish it soon and I am going to use your idea to promote the All You deal then. Thanks LB!