Sunday, April 19, 2009

From Auburn

hey ya'll.

I am sitting on a couch in Auburn, AL. I travelled to Evergreen, AL for a family wedding this past Friday, and due to the threat of bad weather, I found myself spending this day in my old stomping ground.

Scott's parents were in McDonough with Scott helping care for Ada, and my car is rather unreliable, so Scott and I agreed that I should hang out for one more day.

I have taken full advantage.

I managed to fit in three chais over the course of the weekend. I spent all afternoon hanging out with my dear friend and kindred spirit, Amy Speakman, and I got to know her precious 6 month old baby girl. She has cheeks that are oh so squeezable.

I am about to die to wrap my arms around little Ada, though. I can't stand to be away from her this long. I feel a little empty.

And that's all for tonight. I felt the need to check in to my blog because I have been away for so long. What have you been up to these past few days?

Me, I'm playing college.

1 comment:

Milla said...

I want to play college! So fun! The last time I was in Auburn for a few days, I managed to fit in about 3 trips to big blue. Breakfast... lunch... dinner... you have to take advantage when you don't live there anymore!

:)