Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thank you, E-bay

Below is what greeted me in the mail today. Well, yesterday and today. And Ada is modeling (and singing "If you're happy and you know it")."If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands."
"...then your face will surely show it..."
"If you're happy and you know it, give a smile..."
I think we might have moved into freestyle dancing, here.
I love the ruffles on the rear.

By the way, Scott picked those shoes for this outfit. I am picturing white sandals and a big red bow. In fact, you will see the bow in the following pictures, along with E-bay outfit #2.
what television show is she so interested in--Tae Bo!! I tried to switch it to a cartoon, but she requested that we stay there.
and then she decided to join in. Got to keep those arms looking good for these sleeveless summer outfits!
Just a reminder--each of these outfits was less than 10.00, including shipping, and I received 9 more of those bows for 10.00 including shipping. Let me repeat, I am loving E-bay!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Love those bubble outfits and the bow!!! And that Billy Blanks is mesmerizing. Have you purchased "Billy Bands" I think that my sister has those DVDs and we use to do them in college. She had the bands and they were hard!

Rachel said...

I love those outfits too- very cute... I am also liking the diet help... I am working towards bathing suit weather as well, and right now it is a pretty scary thought. Thanks for the inspiration!

Ashley said...

I am dying at sweet little thing getting her sweat on with those hand weights! Love the picture descriptions too! Haha!

Milla said...

OH SOOO CUTE!! I LOVE IT!! I love those pictures and Ada's new outfits. How precious - I can't believe how big she's getting.

I especially love the one of her freestyling. HA.

Amy said...

I bet you could learn to make those bows easily. It can't be that hard, right?

Lindsay said...

LB, precious!! I love all the pics of her singing and dancing in action, and Scott did a good job on the shoes!

Jessica said...

so cute!!! I love her little workout pictures!

Lindsey said...

if you're happy and you know it....is precious!! what a cute post! ada is too cute!

Mary Ann said...

L.B.,
Thanks so much for posting the pics of Ada. I never see too many. I just wish I could see the real thing. I miss y'all.

Love you,
Mary Ann

Scott said...

Hey, you just left to go tutor. I thought you'd like to know that Ada and I pulled these up after you left and she pointed to every picture and said, "cuuuuuute."