Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Biggest Loser is quite motivating

I love watching The Biggest Loser. Do you?

It is so motivating to me, and I love how life changing it is for the contestants.

Well, tonight I had a make up tutoring session, so by the time I got home from tutoring, bathed Ada and put her to bed, I was starving. Scott was at Bible Study, and he and Ada had already eaten leftovers for dinner, so I decided to stick a Stouffer's french bread pizza in the oven (BOGO at Publix this past week).

And I was quite enjoying this meal, until the contestants on the Biggest Loser started talking about what Bob and Jillian make them eat. Oh man, I started feeling very guilty about eating that pizza. I am not sure there is one good thing in that meal except for the taste. I had planned to eat a snack size Reeses for dessert (also BOGO), but I quickly decided on a pear instead.

And, I did drink water with dinner instead of diet coke--so between the pear and the water, I did put some beneficial things in my body tonight.

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

I agree! Adam and I watch that show now, and it's amazing. I am so proud for them. Did you see Dina's after pictures? Man, she has done SO well! I'm still pulling for the youth minister guy - hoping he loses enough to win the finale!

Oh, and it didn't stop me from eating a small bowl of ice cream after supper :-)

Krisan said...

yes i love that show! if they can do it, anyone can. sometimes i wish i had my own miniature version of bob at the gym with me... i'm sure i would work much harder.