Friday, October 2, 2009

The Mischief Continues

This morning as I was trying to get together the week's grocery list and matching coupons, I noticed that Ada was unusually quiet. I knew that it was against my better judgement to not check on her, but I was on a role with the coupons, and I so wanted to get it done so we could get on with our day. But...the quiet continued, and I finally decided to go scope out the situation.
What I found was Ada covered in mascara--hands, face, and pajamas. I don't think these pictures do the scene justice, but you will get the idea.
In the picture below, Ada is pouting because I wouldn't give her the camera. She said, "mine camera." I said, "No mam, this is not your camera," and this is how she responded. Also notice the curious george pajamas. Mae-Mae gave those to Ada this past weekend when we were in Crossville. Ada loves them, and she would wear them every single night (and day) if we would let her.And yes, that is a toothbrush she is chewing on. She loves to "brush" her teeth.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

so funny!

Did you hear Curious George is coming to the Children's Museum of Atlanta? They have activities from Oct thru Jan. We are going to see how much tickets cost and maybe take H and G...you should check it out!