Monday, June 8, 2009

Checking In

I don't like to be away from my blog for long, but a weekend away with old friends will do that to me.

Where have I been the past few days? Sprawled out on the beach in Seaside, FL reminiscing with old friends. I have much more to say about that, but for now I must pack up again because Ada and I are headed to Alabama tomorrow so that I can finish up my dental work.

I am not sure how much they are going to be able to do, though. What do you think? Can they numb my mouth even in first trimester pregnancy? You tell me.

UPDATE: To clarify - We are expecting Baby Moore #2, due sometime around February 10, and we are thrilled.

18 comments:

Ann said...

So am I really the first to comment on the news? You must have just posted this. I almost missed it. I guess I was expecting big fireworks or something.

katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

WHAT?!!!! That took me a mintue to get!! Congratulations!!!!!

julie said...

another baby!! so exciting :) congratulations to you and scott!!

jane said...

woo hoo!!! i'm so thrilled!!

Milla said...

YAAAAAYYYY!!!! Congratulations LB! How exciting!!

The Henderson Family said...

Congratulations!! So exciting!

Ashley Turnbull said...

What fabulous news! Praise the Lord for a new little one - I know y'all are thrilled...can only imagine your beach friends were thrilled, too. So happy for you!

Ashley said...

Congrats! You said you'd like to have another in February, and you weren't messin' around! haha! You're such a fertile turtle. :) Send some baby vibes this way, please!

The Murphrees said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you two! I hope this your first trimester goes smoothly.

McCrory Family said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!!

Bethany said...

WOW! Congratulations on the new bundle of joy!!

Amanda said...

Yay! Hope you recovered from riding in the back seat of big blue!

Amanda said...

ps. I think you should do a post on the new college trends and how un-cool we are now :)

Deanna said...

Congratulations!! Charlie must be excited...he told my mom last night at the commission meeting! : )

Rachel said...

WHAT?!?!!??!??!!?? THAT IS AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!

Jennie said...

Congrats Laura Beth!

Hollen said...

COOL! :) Aww..I dislike dental work too. LOL
Hollen