Sunday, June 14, 2009

More Ada stories

P and O are her favorite letters, and we have to write them over and over

"Digging" at mom's house (apparently a favorite activity of Ellie and Luke)

Well, the exhaustion is here in full force. Oh my word, I just want to crawl under the covers and sleep until second trimester. Because that is not possible, I decided to blog rather than sleep while Ada watches a Sesame Street Video.

I have been meaning to share this little story for a while now, but I just keep forgetting.

Ada loves to sing, "Old MacDonald," and she especially loves the part where you sing, "with a 'moo-moo' here, and a 'moo-moo' there," and she will say, "do cow, mama," or "do sheep, mama." Well lately, she has started saying names of people, like, "do Kate, mama," and "do Ellie, mama," so we have to sing, "with an Ellie, Ellie here and an Ellie, Ellie there." She loves it, and we do the song over and over until we have exhausted every person that she knows. So every family member and Tutti, Ruth, and Hannah. We sing it all. the. time. I hate to break it to her that names of people don't really fit. Whatever, right?

so you can see how long her hair really is. This is her fresh from the bath. In about two seconds, even the wet hair curls into tight little ringlets.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You can't imagine how excited I get when I go to any of the blogs and see pictures of my great nieces and nephews. All the ones you posted are so adorable. I also loved hearing about Ada's favorite letters (p & o), and the Old McDonald Song.

Hope the exhaustion/sleepy period of the pregnancy passes quickly. Wish so much I could be there to play with Ada while you sleep.

Love y'all!

Hollen said...

AWWW! TOO CUTE!! :) WOW her hair is LONG! It is so cute straight too but I guess that she is too young to get into flat ironing her hair...HAHAHAH No, her curls are PRECIOUS! :) She is too cute. LOVE the red hair and OMG Scott looks like Uncle Steve! LOL
Hollen

Sarah Garner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie B said...

I WISH I COULD MEET ADAAAAA!!! Your stories are so precious!