Friday, June 12, 2009

See the little stinker pictured above? (Ada, not Ellie)

She is currently calling out to anyone that might save her from "night-night."

We put her down about 45 minutes ago, and she has been calling out to us almost that entire time. Because it is already way past her bedtime, we have ignored her, so I suppose she gave up on us. She decided to try different measures, and she is now calling out, "Tutti!!!" "Ruth!!! (Tutti's two year old little girl), "Hannah!!!" (another little friend from church). I am thinking the three mentioned above aren't going to be able to do much when it comes to saving Ada from bed time. In fact, I would guess that Hannah and Ruth might actually be suffering through "night-night" time themselves.

7 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

LB, she is adorable! I just love her little curls and her look. I know she can be tough, but gracious, she's a cutie! Hope y'all are having fun...if you're still here next week, come see us and our new little one (Lord, willing!).

Amanda said...

awww. she is a doll! i love that big bow! I need to see her in person again soon. Will yall be over this way anytime in the near future?

Lindsay said...

LB, she is so funny! I wish I could be around her and her cute little personality! I can't wait to meet the new little Moore too!

Jessica said...

Hannah says she's sorry she couldn't be there to help Ada out in her dire time of need. Hannah says that if you just yell out,
I need to pee pee! then most of the time the parents will come and get you!

rhodes1 said...

Wow, definitely laughed out loud at that one!

Hollen said...

HAHA How cute!! :) She is too adorable! :)
Hollen

Suehaad said...

I agree with Jessica, if Ada would scream out that she needed to go pee pee or poop, then you would surely come running!