Friday, June 19, 2009

Zofran

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I now have a Zofran prescription waiting for me at Walgreens, and I am so relieved. Scott actually came home from work today because I could hardly function as Ada's mom. She and I lay on the couch with cartoons on until he got home.

With her, eating helped, which is probably why I gained so much weight, but today I haven't been able to think of one thing that I can stomach. Scott is on his way to pick up popsicles.

I must confess it makes me suspect boy because this pregnancy feels so different than my pregnancy with Ada. Who knows, though. I was so sure that Ada was a boy.

Anyway...thanks for all the advice. Scott is also picking up the wintergreen lifesavers and the lemon drops while he is out.

Hopefully life will return to a functional normal very soon.

3 comments:

The Murphrees said...

Hey LB my email is laura.murphree@gmail.com sorry I just realized you wanted me to email you. I am having a crazy day and I think I have lost my mind. But just get me your address and I will get them in the mail to you. BTW I did take zofran but it did not work as well as the mints but hopefully at least one of the 3 will work for you. Good luck!

Amanda said...

oh so sorry LB. will be praying for you guys. wish i could come over and help you!!

Jessica said...

Hang in there friend...so sorry this is a rough beginning!