Friday, January 9, 2009

Helpful links

I will be back later today for a longer post about all the deals I will be taking advantage of this weekend. I have my list made, now I just need to coupon match. Until then, though, I wanted to pass along a few links to some good deals and helpful information.

The first link will take you to the fabulous "mommy and me" deal that is happening at Atlanta's aquarium. 20.00 pays for parking and admission for a mom and up to four children under age five. For more details, go here. I, for one, really want to take advantage of this deal. Any other moms want to join me?

The second link is to a blog I love, which matches Publix deals with both printable and newspaper coupons. It's my favorite resource for putting together my weekly Publix shopping trip. Here is where you will find this great blog.

And, finally, this is the 5.00 dinner blog. The mom of this blog makes dinner for her family every single night for less than 5.00. She includes the ingredient list and price breakdown.

Happy bargain shopping and budget living everyone!

1 comment:

Suehaad said...

Thanks for posting all the links. I want to go to the aquarium. How about Monday or next Friday?